Respisense Breathing Monitor
Availability: In stock
For help with your order, call 0283 0050028
Simple, Flexible and Secure payment system
Respisense™ can be used practically anywhere baby may fall asleep - in a cot, on a picnic blanket or in grandmother's lap. Co-sleeping babies, be they multiples in one cot or babies in need of special care, can now be monitored safely while sharing a bed or sleeping next to mother. Respisense™ can also easily be used in a hammock-style sleeper, where traditional monitors cannot work. It is simply the safest, most portable and convenient instrument for monitoring baby's tummy movements and has, since 2005, proved itself in thousands of homes.
How it Works
- Monitors breathing movements of your Baby
- Built-in breathing stimulator if no breathing movement is detected
- Audible and visual alarms are activated if breathing does not restart within a further 5 seconds.
- Constant baby monitoring in any type of cot
- Easy to use
- Prevents false alarms
- Perfectly portable, feature-rich design
- No cables or mains
- Now with an Extra battery included