Cody the crab turns your little one's bedroom into a magical underwater world. Cody projects swimming fish and moving waves on your ceiling while playing relaxing melodies such as ocean sounds, mimicking a mum's heartbeat and lullabies.
Its 3-step sleep program could help your little one with dozing off in 30 minutes. Step 1 (0 - 10 minutes) Orange swimming fish, moving waves and soothing ocean sounds.
Step 2 (10 - 20 minutes) Lower brightness, moving waves but no more orange fishes and only underwater bubble sound.
Step 3 (20 - 30 minutes) Static waves, no fish at all, no sound. After 30 minutes the sleep program automatically switches off.
Cody's cry sensor enables step 2 of the sleep program. You can remove the plush from projector, the latter is powered by 3x AA batteries (not included).
- Turn your little one’s room into a magical underwater world, with moving waves and fish swimming around the room, while listening to relaxing ocean sounds. Helps your little one to fall asleep by lowering the animation in 3 steps
- The projector will automatically shut off after 30 minutes
- Plays soothing melodies while falling asleep: ocean, heartbeat or lullabies
- Operates according to 3 step sleep program
- Tested to international regulations
- Operated by 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Take a look at the video below to find out how CODY functions!