All parents want to protect their little ones, that's why our Tomee Tippee UV Sterilisers and Dryer is designed to kill viruses and 99.9% of bacteria. UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals.
- Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the UV Steriliser. UV lights kills viruses* & 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
1. Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light
2. Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment
3. Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle
4. Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile
You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard to reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.