Tiny Love meadow days Christopher jitter toy is a charming on the go fox clip-toy with jittery feedback that stimulates the senses and helps develop fine motor skills. This Tiny Love baby toy is great for encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder. Use the clip to hang the take-along baby toy on your baby's car seat,buggy, or crib for on-the-go and indoor engagement and fun.
- Charming on the go fox clip-toy with jittery feedback
- Stimulates the senses and helps develop fine motor skills.
- Engaging high-contrast basic colors for young babies.
- Part of the Meadow Days Collection
- Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Clip for easy attachment car seat, stroller, or crib
- Variety of playful, soft textures, crinkly fabric and an easy-to-grasp teether
To aid the development of your newborn you can hold the Tiny Love jitter toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and after baby's gaze focuses on the toy, slowly move it from side to side.
When baby gets older you can hang the jitter toy within baby's reach and baby will stretch their hand out to touch the Tiny Love toy, causing it to move and sway.Gradually baby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and pull the Tiny Love to make it jitter.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.