The Red Castle Cocoonababy has been designed for use during your baby’s first months. The Cocoonababy improves the quality and length of baby’s sleep and therefore that of parents. Reduces waking with a start thanks to its cocoon like shape by encouraging baby to emulate a semi-foetal position created in the womb environment. The contact of baby’s shoulders and arms against the cocoon, along with the Tummy Band keeping baby safe, limits the effect of the Moro 'startle' reflex, preventing unnecessary disturbances during your baby’s natural sleep cycles. The combination of supportive and reactive foams allows baby to move freely and safely (unlike memory foam). All this combines to improve the quality and length of time that your baby sleeps and can be used day and night from birth onwards (recommended for use up to 3 months).
- Helps reduce uncontrolled twitching of the limbs
- Improves quality and length of sleep, night or day
- Cocoonababy shape creates a reassuring and comforting environment for baby
- Helps prevent reflux and aids digestive system
- Helps reduce the risk of 'flat head' syndrome
- The freedom of head movement limits the risk of plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome).
- The foam is protected by two removable, breathable and washable covers: A waterproof protective cover, and a fitted cotton sheet.
It Encourages the child’s balanced development by freeing his head and upper body movements. Baby’s hands are closed to his face aiding hand-eye co-ordination.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.