Grobag. - Gro Anywhere Blind
Regular price £36.00
Grobag. - Gro Anywhere Blind
Regular price £36.00
A very versatile, size adjustable Blackout Blind that even blocks light from large windows. Maintaining a good sleep routine can be hard with light mornings and evenings or when you are away from home. The Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind can be used to create a dark sleeping environment wherever you are. The blind is very adaptable and can be put in place in minutes, attaching directly to the glass using suction cups which ensure a close fit that blocks light properly.
- Contents: 1 x Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind, 1 x Travel storage bag and 1 x Instruction manual
- The Tommee Tippee Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind creates a completely dark environment, perfect for light summer nights and daytime naps
- This portable Blackout Blind includes clever Velcro re-sizing system. Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum of 130 x 198 cm
- Attaches to the window with suction cups
- Blackout Blind is fully portable, weights only 200g and comes with handy travel bag
- Machine washable
Made from a lightweight blackout fabric that completely blocks daylight, it is light to carry and comes in a handy travel bag.
Available to purchase in store and online at Tony Kealys.
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery within 3-5 working days on all Mainland United Kingdom orders over £50 (excl. Islands/Offshore/the Highlands & outer Hebrides). ( Delivery may take longer due to COVID-19 restrictions and Brexit issues) providing they are in stock and are not pre-order products. This is only a guideline and is not a guarantee. Tony Kealys is unable to take responsibility for any delivery delays which are outside of their control.
Orders under £50 will be delivered to Mainland UK (excl. Islands/Offshore/the Highlands & outer Hebrides) at the rate of £5.00. All orders to Islands/Offshore/the highlands & the outer Hebrides are charged at a rate of £40 per box. All orders to the Channel Islands are charged at a flat rate of £40 per box.
Orders under will be £50 subject to a handling/shipping charge of £5.00.
We use a third-party courier service provider and on occasion human error may cause a package to be misdirected. Once despatched, the on-time delivery of a package is the responsibility of the courier company and Tony Kealys cannot be held responsible for a package not reaching its destination on time.
We will make every effort to deliver all your items together and at the same time, however in some cases your order may arrive in separate consignments.
Use our pre-order service to order your item now and receive it when it comes into stock. You will receive your item within the timeframe as displayed on our website. When ordering a Pre-Order product, you will receive a confirmation email to state the item is a Pre-Order product and the timeframe you will receive this item. When the item comes into stock, we will ship it out to you and will then receive a dispatch email with your tracking information.
Click & Collect
We are delighted to offer a complimentary Collect In-store service. Our free click & collect option allows you to get your items delivered to the store closest to you within 3-5 working days.
You will receive 2 SMS:
- Purchase confirmation
- Item ready for collection (Please wait until you receive this SMS to come into store to collect your items)
How it works:
- Select the option "Pick up in Store" at the checkout
- Choose the Store most convenient to you
- You will receive an SMS when your order arrives into store and is available for collection. (Please wait until you receive this SMS to come into store to collect your items)
- When you visit us to collect your purchase, please supply your confirmation SMS or order number.
- Simply supply this information to a member of staff and they will source your order for you.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. Returns must be unused, unopened and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
Please inform us of your intent to return the unwanted product or item so we can solve this matter quickly and efficiently. You can reach us by email: email@example.com or by phone, (01) 9060889 where we can give you further instructions. Failure to do this may result in a delay with your refund. The following information is required when you call/email:
- Your order reference number
- Your telephone and contact details should we need to contact you
For hygiene reasons, we do not refund/exchange opened bedding/mattresses/breast pumps/ Elvie Trainer* unless they are faulty.
*Faulty Elvie Trainers must be sent back to Elvie please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Return to store:
You can return the item to any Tony Kealys retail store with your delivery email. Once you return your order to one of our stores our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with which will be credited to your account within 5-7 working days.
Return through courier:
As per our terms and conditions returning any items is at your own expense and through your own courier. Tony Kealys will only organise a courier and incur the cost of the return if the item is defective, or we have delivered the item to you in error or as a substitute. Once we receive your item back to store our web team will then process a refund to the card your order was placed with which will be credited to your account within 5-7 working days.
2A Apollo Road,
At the moment our Gift Card service is not available to use online and can currently only be used In store. Gift Cards cannot be used when paying for memory makers.
For more information on our store locations and opening hours please click here
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.