Get relief from cold and flu symptoms and bring wellness to your entire family with this Crane Cool Mist Humidifier. Featuring an award winning, child friendly animal designs and top rated performance. These adorable animal shaped humidifiers provide up to 24 hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion, helping you and your family to breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully.
The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air also help alleviate many common nuisances brought on by winter heating such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, shrinking wood, and cracks in paint and furniture. They are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin and hair, chapped lips, nose bleeds, and dry throats. Humidifiers are especially important for Newborns because they are obligate nasal breathers, breathing only through their tiny noses for their first 4 - 6 months. Any congestion can make breathing, feeding, and sleeping incredibly difficult for your little one. Crane's cheerful designs complement any children's bedroom decor. Not only are Crane humidifiers adorable, but they are easy to use, whisper quiet, and feature Antimicrobial Material in the Base to help reduce mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%*.
- Ultrasonic cool mist operation
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 0.9 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- 360 degrees mist nozzle and variable control settings
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- Auto shutoff safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
This compact, BPA-Free unit available from Tony Kealys uses ultrasonic technology to add humidity to the air, is more efficient than a household light bulb, and includes a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when the water tank is empty to ensure safety.