The Britax Two-Way Elite is a light weight, slim and roomy combination seat which need relatively little space. It fits nicely in normal midsize cars. Side Impact Protection is strong and it's easy for children to climb in and out of the seat thanks to the long seat cushion with relatively low sides.
As your child grows Two-Way Elite can be turned forward and used with seat belt until 25 kg (55 lbs). It can also be used forward facing with a harness to 18 kg (40 lbs). Two-Way Elite can be placed rear facing in all positions in the car. Seat can be installed with regular 3-point seat belt or lap belt. Angle of seat is changed with a "heel" under the seat to make it more comfortable for both younger and older children. Two-Way Elite is a favorite among parents looking for a light weight combination seat with long rear facing time.
- Light weight and slim, fits nicely in midsize cars
- Cover removable for washing
- Rear facing tether straps supplied
- Recline function available
- Height adjustable harness - 3 settings
- Approved to 25kg rearward facing with the 5-point harness. Fitted using lap and diagonal belt or lap belt only
- Approved to 18kg forward facing with the 5-point harness when fitted with lap and diagonal seat belt
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
The item is available online and instore at Tony Kealys.