The Axkid Onesets a new standard of car-seat safety. It is the only rear-facing ISOfix seat on the market that is i-Size approved up to 125 cm/23 kg, meaning your child can travel rear-facing for up to 3 years longer than in existing ISOfix seats on the market. Travelling rear-facing is up to 5 times safer for children all the way up to 6-7 years of age. This car seat can be used from 61cm (approx. 6months) all the way up to 7 years of age. No need to buy many car seats.
- Best legroom on the market – Axkid ONE is spacious and the adjustable seat gives more leg-room and easy access to your child.
- Easy to use – the new sliding design on rails makes it easy to install your child.
- Innovative & lightweight design – weighs 30% less than other car seats on the market and built with less plastics.
- Quick & secure installation Guaranteed– just click in the ISOFIX connectors, fold out the support leg and release the anti-rotation bar and you are all set.
- Comfort from 0-7 years of age
- Equipped with the Sleepwell System allowing the seat angle to be adjusted all the way to 42 degrees. This means that Axkid ONE can be tilted to act as an infant carrier with the Axkid ONE+ cushion the first months.
- Approved weight: up to 23 kg Approved length: 61-125 cm* Regiment: R-129 (i-Size)
The Axkid ONE is built with a new and innovative design that uses aluminium and hardened steel to form a lightweight safety frame that acts like a protective cocoon. The seat itself is built in shock-absorbing materials to minimize crash-forces upon impact. We also added ventilation holes in the seat to keep your child cool during the hot summer months.
The Axkid ONE is mounted on rails (pat. pending) allowing the seat to be adjusted back and forth with just one hand up to 30 cm. It is easier to install your child into the seat as the angle is wider. For older children the safety frame can act as a handle so they easily can climb in and out themselves. The oversized design of the anti-rotation bar means that they gain extra legroom compared to other seats on the market. Thanks to the rail-mounting it’s easy to give the front seat passenger extra space when needed without removing the seat from the car, just push back the seat towards the back seat. No other seat on the market has these features.
To install the Axkid One, it features 6 self-explanatory installation steps and a self-tightening anti-rotation bar with a built–in audio cue telling you if the seat is in optimal position. Combined with ISOfix connectors and the lightweight construction which makes handling easy, we guarantee that you can install the seat in less than 30 seconds.
Available to order in store and online at Tony Kealys.