The rear-facing car seat Axkid Move is for those looking for an affordable and safe solution. Your child can travel rear facing 9kg up to 25kg and the seat is easily installed with the vehicle’s three-point belt. Axkid Move takes up very little space in the car, so you can install it in both small and large cars. Axkid Move comes with the innovative side impact protection – ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
- Easy installation using a car’s 3 point seat belt
- Move is a very compact rear facing seat with a very tall seat shell, fitting small and large cars
- Enables rear-facing up to 125 cm or 25kg
- Axkid Move comes with the innovative Side Impact Protector - ASIP ( Axkid Side Impact Protection ) providing the best protection in the event of a side impact collision. Best to be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car door
- The support leg is extended with just one button on the side of the leg
- Seat fabric is machine washable at 30 degrees
Axkid Move is very similar to Axkid Minikid in that it also has ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), the same seat shell and has passed the Swedish Plus Test too. The main difference is the headrest is not self-adjustable to the child’s height and size when you tighten the harness (you have to position the headrest like most car seats) and the installation tethers do not automatically tighten.
Measurements: Width: 44 cm Height: 61 cm Depth: 56 cm
Weight: 9.8 kg