Availability: In stock
For help with your order, call 0283 0050028
Simple, Flexible and Secure payment system
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!". This updated version of the Gro-Clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time.
Due to popular demand, this 2010 version of the Gro-Clock has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
- Includes beautifully illustrated bedtime story book
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
- Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- "Mr Star" night time graphic
It's the simple combination of glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock a phenomenal success. Get your's today from Tony Kealys.